The Scheduling and Slots Manager, reporting to the Senior Scheduling and Slots Manager, will be responsible for designing, adjusting and implementing schedules, and managing a portfolio of slots for one of Europe’s fastest growing airlines.
- Maximising the profitability and operational integrity of each base by developing schedules which meet commercial, operational and slot requirements
- Loading and managing flight capacity in the scheduling systems.
- Working with Revenue Management and Network Development to enhance each schedule’s revenue potential.
- Coordinating with other departments and presenting to senior management to secure approval for new schedules.
- Managing a portfolio of slots. Given the constraints of airport infrastructure, slots are of fundamental importance to the successful operation and growth of Wizz Air. Therefore maintaining existing slots and securing new slot assets will be a key part of the role.
- Developing schedule tools to improve efficiency.
- Completed university or college degree.
- At least two years’ experience in scheduling and slot management.
- Netline/Sabre experience is a plus.
- Good excel skills.
- Problem solving skills and business mindset.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Good oral and written presentation skills.
- Team work and strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent spoken / written English.
- Openness to live and work in Geneva, Switzerland (relevant permit can be obtained for successful applicants).
- Flexibility to travel as required away from Head Office.