Last updated: 2019-03-28
Valid to: 2019-11-09
Maintenance Repair Operations, Systems Engineer
- Participate in the design of systems developed within the Actuation System Business Units. Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including embedded software) and power sources.
- Discuss regularly with the Customer.
- Knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Knowledge of DOORS.
- Knowledge of ECSS norms for system engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in system simulations.
- 2 years’ experience in the validation and verification of space systems.
- An experience in the RAMS domain is a plus.
If you find violations, report this job