ALG is currently hiring professional and experienced Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our growing aviation client, an industry leader, with a well-established reputation worldwide based in Alice Springs, NT. This position will give successful aspirants an exceptional involvement to append on to their qualifications.
Starting as soon as possible, this is for a 2-3 months contract with a possibility of extension and great prospect for the right candidate. International candidates are encourage to apply for it offers excellent opportunity as Competitive hourly rate, Flights and Accommodation, Transport on site as well as Visa processing that entail an application for Short-Term Skilled Visas.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot problems, make repairs, and complete inspections.
- Ensure smooth maintenance processes with strict adherence to schedules & targets
- Maintain the aircraft, repair the reported defects and ensure the plane service so it can leave in confidence.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates will require the following attributes:
- B1 EASA or CASA license with ratings and current experience on B737 MAX and B737 NG;
- Adept working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Willing and able to do flexible working hours;
- Able to pass a security clearance, as well as a Drug and Alcohol test;
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.