Aviation Labour Group is currently hiring for Licensed Aircraft Engineers for our client based in Alice Springs, NT. The role will be on a minimum 2-3 month contract and can extend depending on client's requirement. You will be required to work across line and/or base maintenance of aircraft and will involve a variety of shift patterns, including morning, night, weekend and public holiday shifts.
We require B2 LAMEs on the following aircraft types:
- B737 MAX
- B737 NG
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- An EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License
- Possess B737 MAX type rating preferably
- At least three to years' experience as a LAME; and
- Be available for a short-term contract role in Australia
- International candidates accepted. Visa processes will entail an application for Short-Term Skilled Visas
If you are interested, please apply below. If you have any questions, please contact Monica at +617 3180 1498 from 8:30AM - 5:00PM AEST.