Pilot, Captain / Commander
Airbus A320 Family
- Accepting all Airbus and Boeing Captains
- Accepting EMB190 Captains
Contract Term: 3 years
NEW: $20,000 signing bonus for CAAC license holders
Once you complete training, and are assigned as a line Captain, you can choose 2 of the following supplemental benefits:
- Paid sick Leave (5 days per year)
- Supplementary Commercial Medical Insurance for pilot
- Loss of Medical Certificate Disability Insurance
- Language and Culture Study (up to 30,000RMB per year reimbursement)
- Supplement House Rental Allowance up to 20,000RMB additional housing allowance per year. If you elect to live in company-sponsored service apartments, the total will be 30,000RMB and it includes free company shuttle to/from apartments.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- 600+ hours PIC on Airbus or Boeing Aircraft. Also EMB190
- 3000 hours Total Time
- Current on type within 12 months
- Age limit: 30-53 years
- Valid/current ATPL
- Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
- Valid/current Class A (First Class) Medical
- No history of incidents or accidents. Must provide a letter from your current/previous employer.
- ICAO Level 4 (or equivalent) English proficiency
- No criminal history.
If you find violations, report this job