Purpose of the position:
Deliver best in class digital platforms for the Corporate (HR, Legal) or Finance (Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing, Fleet acquisition) business functions. The position will report to the head of IT Services and will be based in Budapest.
- Be the primary business partner of the above departments in digital matters. Continuously formulate and deliver digital platforms.
- Provide direction, leadership and coordination within the digital delivery team, adopt business growth enabler technologies and processes.
- Deliver IT projects on budget on time, take ownership on relevant budget, manage vendors.
- The job holder should drive the digital transformation to improve the efficiency of the entire organization by creating the core foundation of future systems, implementing automation initiatives and creating a frictionless emloyee lifecycle management.
- The role works together directly and on a day to day basis with his/her business partners: head of, and managers of the business functions; on cross functional projects and internal IT matters with the other IT and digital managers. Also, the manager will ensure the necessary internal and external IT resources to carry out projects.
- 3-5 years of IT project management experience
- Min. BSc degree in computer science
- Ability to select new software applications that aid productivity
- Ability to design, test, and troubleshoot applications
- Ability to record, track, correspond, and document resolution of user/application problems
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user requirements to specify appropriate systems and/or applications solutions
- Work experience in a multicultural environment
- Ability to lead a team of IT professionals and provide them with necessary guidance from time-to-time
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Possess good communication skills. He/she must be capable of making presentations
- Ability to set priorities, work under pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated