China Southern Airbus A330 Non-type Rated Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present China Southern Airlines requirements for immediate employment of 15 Airbus A330 Captains for a four year renewable contract.
It offers a unique upgrade to A330 captain opportunity to current A320 and A340 captains who are welcome to apply as non-type rated candidates.
China Southern Airlines offers an excellent Airbus A330 captain package. It also offers candidates the possibility of being based at select locations in Europe or Australia.
China Southern Rotation Options & Remuneration
- Guangzhou with 10 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
- Select locations in Australia and Europe with 8 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
- Commuting with 8 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits and are applicable for all rotation packages. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) 338,600 US$
Annual after tax (net) 216,000 US$
Monthly after tax (net) including all allowances and bonuses 18,000 US$
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances.
China Southern A330 NTR Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport and an ICAO ATPL (with valid A330 family type rating) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 6,000+ hours total time as a captain or first officer, excluding cruise captain or simulator time
- 3,000+ hours PIC on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tons or more (including all aircraft above 50 tons), and,
- 1,000+ hours PIC on A340 or A380, or,
- 2,000+ hours PIC on flown A320
- Flown as captain on A320 or A340 within the last 12 months
- Hold a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical and meet the following age requirements at the time of application:
- age 53 or below for non-type rated candidates transitioning from A320 to A330
- age 55 or below for non-type rated candidates transitioning from A340 or A380 to A330
- non-type rated candidates aged between 50 and 56 are acceptable on a case by case basis
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
Non-type rated candidates who are currently flying the A320, A300-600, A310 or A340 as captains and who match the above requirements (with the exception of the A330 PIC time) are acceptable. Non-type rated candidates are subject to a training bond.
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 20, 2018