China Southern Airbus A330 Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present China Southern Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of 15 Airbus A330 Captains for a four year renewable contract.
China Southern Airlines offers an excellent Airbus A330 captain package. It also offers candidates the possibility of being based at select locations in Europe or Australia.
China Southern also accepts candidates who are currently flying the A320 or A340 as captains who are not A330 type rated.
China Southern Rotation Options & Remuneration
- Guangzhou with 10 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
- Select locations in Australia and Europe with 8 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
- Commuting with 8 consecutive days off per month guaranteed
The remuneration packages below include salary, all bonuses, allowances and other financial benefits and are applicable for all rotation packages. Before tax (gross) figures are shown for illustrative and comparative purposes only.
Annual before tax (gross) 387,100 US$
Annual after tax (net) 247,000 US$
Monthly after tax (net) including all allowances and bonuses 19,000 US$
China Southern Approved Instructors
For China Southern approved instructors, airline pays an additional 1,000 US$ per month.
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances.
China Southern A330 Captain Technical requirements
- Hold a passport and an ICAO ATPL (with valid A330 family type rating) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 6,000+ hours total time, excluding cruise captain or simulator time
- 3,000+ hours PIC on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with a MTOW of 50 tons or more
- 1,000+ hours PIC on the A330 at the start of employment
- Flown an aircraft meeting the above criteria as captain within the last 12 months of joining
- Age 56 or below with a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical at the time of application
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
Non-type rated candidates who are currently flying the A320, A300-600, A310 or A340 as captains and who match the above requirements (with the exception of the A330 PIC time) are acceptable. Non-type rated candidates are subject to a training bond.
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 20, 2018