Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific. Avion Express was awarded ACMI Operator of the Year 2019 at Air Transport Awards organized by International Transport News.
The company creates a supportive work environment and provides opportunities for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Assist in troubleshooting of aircraft systems;
- Ensure that emergency equipment is correctly installed and applicable to aircraft;
- Assist in cabin items issues including emergency equipment;
- Prepare and gain approval of necessary modifications, STCs, liaise with suppliers;
- Participate in monitoring repetitive defects and propose corrective actions;
- Participate in creating aircraft technical log system;
- Participate in MEL creation with providing necessary technical information;
- Prepare maintenance task cards and engineering orders if needed;
- Prepare procedures for troubleshooting if needed;
- Monitor aircraft status in respect of RILs and OEBs, evaluate and action if necessary;
- Ensure communication between Engineering and Planning about works performed and to be done.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Office in the business heart of Vilnius – Quadrum Business Centre;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with. Join us, you’ll see what we mean.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- University degree in Aviation;
- Knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-M and Part-145;
- Knowledge of Airbus A320 family aircraft at least at general familiarization level;
- Fluent English skills are essential, other languages are considered an advantage;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Airline or MRO industry experience in Maintenance or Continuing Airworthiness;
- Ability to work in an English language environment and computer literacy.