Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific. Avion Express was awarded ACMI Operator of the Year 2019 at Air Transport Awards organized by International Transport News.
The company creates a supportive work environment and provides opportunities for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
WHAT AWAITS OUR INTERN?
You will join our Maintenance Planning and/or Engineering Department, which work closely together to ensure that the aircraft remain fully compliant with all requirements concerning the aircraft maintenance management and associated oversight.
The internship will involve various duties starting from simple tasks as document handling to going deeper into supporting our professionals by performing junior professional tasks.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Flexible term – you can become an intern at any time of the year;
- Flexible hours – easy to combine with studies;
- Possibility of employment after the Internship Programme;
- Opportunity to gain international experience and opportunities to grow within the company;
- Unique challenges and daily life of commercial aviation.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with. Join us, you’ll see what we mean.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Students of Aviation Mechanics Engineering or Avionics;
- Motivation, willingness to learn, adaptivity and flexibility within the work environment;
- Strong communication and time management skills;
- Good command of English.