ALG, specialists in Aviation Talent, is currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative for a growing aviation client in Singapore. The role is a full-time permanent position in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly satisfy customers by efficiently complying with their needs and accompanying their requests and inquiries.
- Support customer requests by suggesting and administering programs.
- Comply with admin tasks/requests of customers as well as flight attendants on departure or arrival of flights.
- Responsible for providing warm accommodation for the customers (VIP or CIP)
- Maintain and boost income stream by sharing product and service details to customers and determine sales-generating factors.
- Pinpoint and report future and existing risks as required by the management.
- Promote and participate in Safe and Precise Management by complying with the safety and quality policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School Diploma/ GCE "O" Level
- At least 1 year of working experience in Customer Service
- Class 3 Driver's License
- Good Communication skill
- Able to work in rotating working schedule
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any question, please contact Jennifer during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1551066