Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To procure flydubai’s normal, critical, AOG & priority requirements of aircraft spares, aircraft ground support equipment spares and any other materials/tools from approved sources conforming to flydubai’s purchasing procedures at most economical prices with best delivery dates, additionally support AOG requirement at outstations.
1. Ensure procurement for routine, AOG and a critical part is done in the shortest possible time.
2. Review and check all relevant materials orders and ensure that they are within budget. Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
3. Coordinate with MCC for material requirements & support. Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
4. Coordinate with pool providers for on-time spares supply and logistics.
5. Select vendors and products following a strict and impartial evaluation of price, quality, delivery and services, in consultation with immediate supervisor or higher management and in accordance with company policy.
6. Maintain records of overseas companies, suppliers and representatives.
7. Prepare the daily/weekly/monthly reports as required.
8. Ensure all repair orders are raised as per the agreements.
9. Initiate, monitor and ensure availability of spares through AOG sourcing, loan and exchange.
10. Visit and prepare points for discussion in conjunction with material planning.
11. Liaise with material planning, purchasing, stores and other departments to ensure smooth and uninterrupted operation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Graduate or Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years’ practical experience in aviation purchasing and AOG support.
Knowledge / Skills
• Use of IT systems particularly AMOS (MS Suite as well as specific MRO systems)
• Team work
• Problem solving and decision making
• Organizing for results
• Attention to detail & quality
• Effective communication