Senior Technical Services Engineer - Guernsey
Our client is a regional airline based in Guernsey established 50 years ago and has served millions of happy passengers. Our client currently operates more than 15,000 flights a year, to 14 destinations. The Airline has a local, friendly feel and is based in the stunning island of Guernsey in the southwest cost of the UK.
We are now seeking a Senior Technical Services Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis. You will be working in the Technical Services department supporting the fleet to meet its EASA Part M regulation requirement.
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Guernsey
- Shift Patterns: Monday – Friday, 8 hrs per day
- Attractive Salary: Very competitive + Benefits
- Multiple company benefits (speak to a member of our team)
Please speak with a member of our team to discuss all the remuneration and benefits of this position.
- Must be technically trained to EASA Part 66 or have an engineering degree with 5 years of hands-on experience or have at least 10 years’ experience of aircraft maintenance.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications (word, excel and outlook)
- Be well organised with good attention to detail
- Be proactive in approach to all responsibilities with the ability to work on own initiative and to specific deadlines
- Ability to recognise and deal with challenges promptly and efficiently
- Willingness to attend training courses
To Apply Now for the role of Senior Technical Services Engineer, please click apply via the button shown.
Call TARCG TODAY!
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director
- Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning- long range, and weekly.
- Engine condition trend monitoring
- Oil consumption trend monitoring
- Technical reliability reports
- Maintain Modification/SB databases including STC’s
- Cross-discipline duties:
- Detail assessment of AD’s and SB’s and associated cost information
- Technical evaluation relating to ASR/MIR/MOR
- Process applications to the regulator for Certificates of Airworthiness/ARC/Radio and other technical requirements in support of the Aurigny AOC
- Modification applications and maintain a repair register ensuring all closing actions are acted on.
- Maintenance program preparation and amendments