Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well established operator and air charter provider to source a Safety & Quality Manager on a permanent basis for their HQ in East Africa.
Based in a very popular and attractive tourist destination you will be responsible for the companies’ maintenance activities for their fleet of aircraft and for providing both operational and programme support to the organisation.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic location
- Manage all aspects of the organisations Safety and Quality Systems, SMS, including monitoring effectiveness, initiating corrective actions and providing safety reports on a periodic basis.
- To be responsible for the development, operation and continuous improvement of the safety management system (SMS) where the successful individual will act as a focal point for all safety management issues within the organisation.
- To ensure that all safety and Quality related documentation is kept up to date
- To continually promote safety awareness within the organisation
- To provide effective and comprehensive support to line managers and to communicate any safety related issues.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as a Safety & Quality Manager and the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum of 5 years working within a Safety & Quality Management Role, with previous Postholder experience
- Demonstrable strong analytical and problem solving abilities