MCC Duty Engineer
Our client is one of Europe’s biggest and most recognised Airlines, a value-oriented airline that focuses on innovation all along the way of the customer journey. The aim is to make flying affordable to the citizens of CEE, as well as to provide a new travel experience to all travelers in the EU.
The primary function of the Maintenance Control Duty Engineer (MCC DE) is to provide technical support to flight Crew(s), monitoring and managing A320/1 fleet health, organize and assisting with the recovery of disruptions during day of operations. MCC DE closely works with reliability to identify and address recurring defects and to isolate rogue components, which may be affecting fleet operations.
Reports to: Daily Operations Manager
Placement Type: Contract
Rate: €370.00 per day
Accommodation: Provided on shift or substituted €500.00 per month
Flight: Provided at the start and end of the contract
Shift Rotation: 5 on 5 off
Working hours: 12 hrs per day
Duration: 3 month probation period – ongoing thereafter
- Monitoring of aircraft and systems
- Accurate reporting (inclusive of Maintenance hand-over).
- Maintenance and controlling computer systems data accuracy (AMOS).
- Monitor technical status of aircraft and systems (eg: Airman).
- Use and develop systems that can assist in the ongoing management of recurring defects.
- Monitor Maintenance Standards and report suspected deficiency to DOM/Fleet Managers.
- Assist with identification of potential Insurance & Warranty Claims.
- Raising awareness material where appropriate (eg: Read & Initial, Tech-ices and manual amendments).
- Technical support to production areas
- Assist Maintenance Planning with the control and estimation of Man-Hours based on experience.
- Awareness of the latest technical/industry innovations in relation to aircraft maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure spares are provisioned to station when and where required in consultation with STP/AOG desk.
- Aircraft maintenance Engineer or higher level
- Hold an EASA B1 or B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License on company type
- Minimum of 5 year experience in a Heavy or Line Maintenance environment on company aircraft as an AME or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within a team
- Demonstrate knowledge of PART 145/ PART M regulatory framework
- Understanding of AIRNAV, and Microsoft Office applications
To Apply Now for the role of MCC Duty Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: B1, B1.1, B1.2, B2, Mechanic, fitter, EMB, 145, 135, ATR, 42/72, Regional aircraft, aviation, electrics, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, rotary, fixed, cabin crew, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, composite, technician, avionic, aircraft technician, stores, Exeter Airport, aircraft fitter, maintenance, Embraer, SMW, Sheet metal worker, painter, aircraft engineer, cabin mechanic