Compliance Engineer – Technical
Our client is a leading global technology and services innovator who uses state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised airborne surveillance, operational readiness training and search and rescue services.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Compliance Engineer - Technical - is directly responsible to the Compliance Manager – Fixed Wing, or, Compliance Manager – Rotor Wing for ensuring continued accreditation to the requisite Aviation Regulations, allowing successful delivery of Customer requirements, also providing an Operational, Regulatory and International Standards focal point for all areas of CAvS UK.
- Placement Type: permanent
- Location: Hurn, Christchurch, UK
- Salary: £40K -£45K
- Travel Expenses: Pool car provided when travel required
- Start: ASAP
Experience & Qualifications
- Formal Aviation Engineering Qualification – Required
- Internal or Lead Auditor Qualification – ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent – Required Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations – EASA, FAA, MAOS, Excellent knowledge of Industry Standards – ISO 9001, AS9100, etc… – Desirable
- Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience – Required
- Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment
- Experience in Safety Management System management / oversight – Desirable
- Experience in Quality Management System management / oversight – Desirable
Personal Skill & Attributes
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills – Ability to interface with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Good Organisational and Time Management Skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to achieve tight deadlines.
- Computer literate – Use MS Office Software and other Company Software as required.
- Maintain high levels of integrity, work ethic and confidentiality and use discretion appropriately.
- Self-motivated, assertive, resilient with the ability to hold their own.
- Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Flight and Ground Operation
- Capabilities in accordance with:
- CAP 393 Air Navigation Order
- EASA Standardised European Rules of the Air (SERA)
- EASA Part ORO
- EASA Part FCL
- EASA Part CAT
- EASA Part SPO
- EASA Part ARO
- EASA Part TCO
- EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO)
- ICAO Technical Instructions
- MAA Regulatory Articles
- Dangerous Goods
- Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Quality/Business Management
- Systems in accordance with:
- ISO 9001
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements
- as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performance of External Supplier Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements
- and International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against International Standards as identified on
- The Annual Audit Plan.
- Management of Non-conformances raised from audits, assuring effective and timely
- Remedial action.
- Management of Company Authorisation System.
- Management and development of relevant Regulatory Expositions in support of the
- Accountable Manager and Nominated Postholders.
- Monitoring of Regulatory Legislation and International Standards, ensuring timely review and update to Company documentation.
To Apply Now for the role of Compliance Engineer – Technical, please apply via the button shown.
Call TARCG TODAY!
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: B1, B1.1, B1.2, B2, Mechanic, fitter, EMB, 145, 135, ATR, 42/72, Regional aircraft, aviation, electrics, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, rotary, fixed, cabin crew, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, composite, technician, avionic, aircraft technician, stores, Exeter Airport, aircraft fitter, maintenance, Embraer, SMW, Sheet metal worker, painter, aircraft engineer, cabin mechanic.