Zenon have been commissioned by a premier VIP operator to source a Flight Crew Training Manager for their operation in the East of England.
The Flight Crew Training Manager will Manage the Flight Crew Training Department team and ensure that training bookings are correctly managed and delivered for simulator training, e-learning and the Group’s common ground training course.
In addition, for those AOCs subscribed to the fully managed service, ensure that all flight crew are trained in accordance with the requirements of the Operations Manual for each AOC and EASA Regulation on behalf of each Flight Crew Training Post Holder.
- Competitive salary
- Thorough understanding of the range of training activities for flight crew.
- Good working knowledge of training records and recording systems.
- A sound knowledge of regulatory requirements including EASA flight crew licensing regulations for Aircrew.
- Demonstrable experience of financial forecasting and budgeting would be desirable
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Lead by example and champion the companies values and ethics.
- Embrace and promote the companiess Safety Culture and processes.
- Ensure the Department’s compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Line management of the Flight Crew Training Department staff.
- Ensure that all Department processes and procedures are correctly documented and followed.
- Ensure that Department processes and procedures are optimised for efficiency through the adoption of best practice and continuous improvement.
- Maintain the highest level of Customer Service standards throughout the Department.
- Act as an escalation point for any customer service issues that require resolution beyond the capabilities of Department staff.
- Complete monthly management reports including Department KPIs, Group training activity and financial forecasts.
- Coordinate and manage all customer invoicing, working closely with Department and accounting staff.
- Assist with the compilation of Budgets, Business Plans and Business Cases.
- Maintain an up to date and sound knowledge of regulatory requirements for flight crew licensing.
- Assist in negotiations of contracts with external training providers.