ALG has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Avionic Aircraft Engineer to work for our reputable client based in Brisbane region. Our client is a worldwide leader in aviation, with ongoing developments and expansion in both defence and commercial sectors of the industry.
This is a permanent position that presents full-time business working hours. Further to excellent career opportunities within the organisation, a competitive industry salary package will be offered alongside excellent work life balance.
Some of the key areas of responsibility are:
- Gather, define and document system level requirements to support flight controls and mission or trajectory requirements.
- Perform and document design and analysis of Guidance, Navigation and Control (GNC) models and tools.
- Support troubleshooting of routing operational anomalies, functional tests and service incidents.
- Independently review and analyse OEM's.
- Support development of solutions and disposition of issues to assure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in new business development efforts.
To be successful for this role, you will require the following attributes:
- Degree Qualification: In relevant discipline (Engineering)
- Demonstrated professional engineering competencies sufficient to satisfy the entry requirement for membership in the IEAust.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience in aviation industry
- Working experience of DASR framework.
- Ability to obtain Australian defence security clearance to a level of Negative Vetting 1.
- Full working rights in Australia, and the ability to be based in Brisbane Region.
If you address the above criteria, and wish to be considered, please APPLY NOW. For further information, please contact Charlene at our Brisbane Head Office on 07 3860 4747, Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 (AEST).