Paramount has had a long presence in Vietnam with various Airline Partners and we are pleased and honored to be chosen to recruit pilots for Bamboo Airways.
Paramount has a long history in Vietnam and over the past decade, we have enjoyed huge success at placing Captains and First Officers in Vietnam. Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the B787 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average pay and benefits package totaling USD $8,650 per month + Overtime + Benefits!
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Vietnam in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have either actually flown lived or worked in Vietnam.
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Commuting Contract.
- Up to USD $103,800 per Year + Overtime!
- Housing Allowance.
- Fast Interview Process.
- Overtime Payment.
- Travel Benefits.
- FREE HOTEL STAY BENEFITS (on your vacations)
- FREE RESTAURANT MEAL BENEFITS (on your time off)
- FREE GOLF FACILITY BENEFITS
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
- And More!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 3,000 hours Commercial Air Transport Jet Aircraft Operations
- 500 hours on B787 or B777
- Max Age of 55
- Valid ICAO ATPL License with valid B787 Type Rating at the time of joining
- Valid B787 OPC
- Last flight on B787 must be within 12 months at the date of start of assignment with Bamboo Airways
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No Criminal Record (obtained within past 6 months)
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
- Release Letter from Previous Company
- Class 1 Medical Certificate