ALG is currently recruiting Truck Drivers, to work for a large airline service company based at Melbourne Airport. The role involves driving an HR/HC service truck as well as participating actively in aircraft service turnarounds.This role will give the successful candidate an excellent career opportunity with an industry leader.
The role is initially on an ongoing casual basis, with the possibility of going permanent after a period of 6 months, depending on individual performance. The hours that you will be required to do will be around 25 to 30 hours a week on a day shift basis.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Operate an HR/HC-type service vehicle
- Stock truck with required supplies for each aircraft turnaround
- Complete aircraft turnaround duties thoroughly
- Work as a team to deliver quality and on-time service to all airlines
To be considered, you must possess the following:
- Holds Driver License (HR or HC/MC);
- Willing to obtain ASIC/ADA (it is a form of airport identification that allows you to work inside the Airport);
- Keen and physically fit to do manual driving;
- Flexible to work in a 7-day schedule on a rotating roster (Day Shift, Night and weekends/holidays); and
- Willing to get National Police Clearance and Drug test;
If you are interested in this role, please Apply now! If you have any questions, please contact Chira on +61 7 3180 1476 Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm AEST.