ALG has a great opportunity for Mechanical Fitter, to join a large and well-established Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Organisation (based in Brisbane Airport) that has built a great reputation at smoothing operations for aviation/freight industry.
The position will initially be on a casual basis, with a high number of weekly hours available.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Fitting, Turning, Assembling, Fault Analysis and Testing
- Experience in wielding and grinding
- Working with industrial equipment such conveyors and motors
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Full qualification as a Fitter/Turner
- Availability to work rotating shifts
- Comply with drug and alcohol testing policy
- It is a requirement to have full working rights in Australia, and the ability to undergo a full security clearance as required by our client, at your own cost
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)