AMTES GmbH is a growing MRO, providing maintenance for B747-CL, B747-400, B747-8F and B737-CL aircrafts. We are a rapidly growing company bringing exciting opportunities for the right professional, who thrives on change and who would like to play a part in our growth.
For our extended business in Leipzig we are looking for:
- CAT-B2 mechanic for B 737CL/NG (f/m) (LEJ) -
- CAT-B2 mechanic for B 747-400 (f/m) (LEJ) -
- valid EASA Part 66 license;
- experience in the aircraft maintenance;
- flexibility (work place / work time), resilience and quality awareness;
- independent, structured and result-oriented working methods;
- reliability and high level of commitment;
- ability to adapt to changing work conditions and issues;
- willingness to shift work (also night, weekend)
- good knowledge of English;
- driving license class B
If these interesting positions can be attractive to you, we would be glad to receive the detailed CVs, PART-66 license and all aviation related documents like FTS, HF etc. to the following email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org.