Zenon is supporting an established operator in their search for AW139 Captains to be based in East Africa on an initial 4-week contract with the likelihood of an extension.
- Competitive daily rate
- Accommodation, Local transportation, and flights are provided
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Ashley Ewen;
- Copy of Licence
- Copy of Medical
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Valid ATPL(H)
- Current AW139 type rating with sim training within 9 months
- Minimum 3000 total helicopter hours
- Minimum 1500 total PIC hours
- Minimum of 500 hours in similar aircraft complexity
- Minimum 100 hours in command of AW139
- Last flight on type within the past 12 months