Up to US$ 17,600 per month for Captains
We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting numerous A-320 Captains for our client, Air Macau. The pilots will be hired by the airline on direct contracts. Air Macau is a regional carrier based in Macau with a fleet of ten A321, three A320, and four A319 currently flying to destinations in East Asia.
Term and Benefits:
Commencement Date: To be confirmed
Base: Macau, Asia
Average Monthly Remuneration
Total monthly remuneration is dependent on the monthly block hours achieved. For instance, at 75 block hours /40 sectors & 20 duties for the month), total remuneration may go up to US$15,400 –17,600/month for captains. Macau is a low tax rate city, average tax rate will be 7%.
Annual Leave: 21 working days + 104 days-off per annum
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Laundry allowance
- Per diem for lay-over flights
- Fly Incentive pay (when monthly block hours over 50 hours)
- Duty Incentive pay for each flight duty day
- Flight Sector Incentive pay for each flight sector
- Night Flying Allowance for late night scheduled flight duty originating from Macau
- Monthly Performance Incentive
- Medical insurance
- Personal accident insurance on a 24-hr worldwide basis
- Income protection insurance
- Provident fund upon completion of each 4 years of service
- Annual leaves 21 working days per year
- 104 days-off per annum
- Free & Discounted tickets for self & family
- Interline tickets
- Annual Wage Supplement (13th month pay)
- One-time relocation payment will be given after release
- Optional flight scheme (accumulated days off)
- Optional commuting contract (9 weeks ON/3 weeks OFF or 37 days ON/14 days OFF)
- Possess a valid ICAO, FAA or EASA ATPL license
- Holds A320 type rating
- Minimum 4,000 hours total flight time.
- 2000 or above on Turbo-jet and minimum 1000 PIC on type.