Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific.
The company creates supportive work environment and provides opportunities for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Troubleshoot on workstations (hardware, operational systems and applications), phones, conference room equipment, etc.;
- Support the internal users (solve IT issues, consult the users);
- Support basic applications (user management, standard settings setup, administration tasks, etc.);
- Back up applications and restore the procedures setup and tests;
- Automatize routine administration tasks (e.g. scripts/workflows creation).
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Modern business center;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Microsoft Windows operational systems administration experience;
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with Mac OS, iOS, Android operation systems administration;
- Experience with Office 365 administration;
- Experience with SharePoint or a similar platform;
- Basic understanding of networking;
- Experience with drafting self-help documentation.