Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a European VIP Maintenance Organization in their search for experienced Avionics / Electrical fitters to work on a long term ongoing contract basis:-
The role will be focusing in perform modifications and upgrades of VIP aircraft interiors and cabin.
- On-going contract with the to work in the long term
- Great Salary
- Accommodation and Local Transportation Provided
- Central Europe Base
- Flights provided in the beginning and end of the contract
- Potential Overtime hours
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our Avionics / Electrical fitters is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Antonio Navarro:
- Certificate of experience in previous companies
- EWIS, FTS and Human Factor
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Apprenticeship as Avionics or Electrical Fitter o similar education.
- Great experience performing loom building and installation on .
- EWIS, FTS and Human Factors.
- Availability to start ASA
- Experience at least 3 years working within automotive electrical /avionics.