Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier Maintenance Organisations to source an Part 145 Compliance Auditor / Administratoron a permanent basis for their facilities based Bournemouth.
Benefits and hours:
• Competitive Salary
• Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance
• Full time 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
The requirement of the Part 145 Compliance Auditor / Administrator shall be to support the Head of Compliance and Part 145 Compliance Manager, in ensuring that the standards of the Compliance System is maintained.
By the conducting of audits, where appropriate, and assisting in the implementation of the Compliance and Quality system, the individual is helping to ensure compliance with European (EASA), Federal (FAA) and other appropriate maintenance standards held by the organisation becoming an integral part of the Compliance function, thus maintaining a close liaison with the UK CAA and other Competent Authorities on matters affecting the approvals held.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the implementation of the audit programme for all Part 145 activities, to ensure that the organisation remains compliant with all aspects of the regulation and ensuring that such a programme is undertaken IAW the approved Audit Plan.
- Situated at the Bournemouth be available to assist in the day to day activities of maintaining a Compliance system ensuring oversight of the approvals held IAW the requirements as defined in the organisation’s exposition and associated supplements.
- Carrying out compliance audits as defined above to the standards as specified by the audit plan and to report such audits using the appropriate recording medium.
- Carrying out administrative functions, such as staff approval reviews, training file updates, completion of reports and general departmental admin duties associated with the running of a regulatory compliance system.
- Assisting in the promotion of the organisations Safety & Risk Management / Occurrence System to ensure such remains effective.
- Where delegated, to monitor sub contracted activities, by process of audit, ensuring that the subcontractor is capable and where necessary for that company to be approved by virtue of inclusion into the Compliance System.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Account Manager Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Possess interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to compile written reports to a high standard.
- Be conversant with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Capable of working independently on own initiative, or as part of a team.
- To be proactive with the ability to meet timescales.
- Possess the ability for attention to detail commensurate with the job role.
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organisation.
- Previous experience in an auditing role, preferably aerospace but not essential (as training will be given).
- Possess a general understanding of Part 145 maintenance requirements to ensure compliance.
- Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
- A full driving licence is required.
- A current valid passport is required.
- Conversant with EASA Part 145 regulations (Desirable)
- Have a working understanding of other regulatory standards such as EASA Part M and Part 21 to which the organisation holds approval for. (Desirable)
- Previous experience working within a Part 145 environment. (Desirable)
- Conversant with ISO9001 or a similar Compliance Standard. (Desirable)