ALG has a great opportunity for Human Resource (HR) Officer , to join a large and well-established Aviation company located in Sydney (Mascot) Airport. The position will give the successful candidates valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a Permanent Full-Time contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Acting as a first point of contact within a company for all HR-related inquiries.
- General HR administration and policy maintenance.
- Assist the operations in educating staff with discipline matter, grievance case management and organizational development.
- Championing HR processes regarding learning, training and development activities.
- Directly reporting to HR and Compliance Manager.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Good working knowledge in Human Resource management.
- Good communication or strong interpersonal skills with the ability to critically evaluate situations and apply relevant techniques or negotiation.
- Flexible to work across 7 days schedule in different shift patterns.
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475(Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)