Crew Control Supervisor
** Prior Aviation Crew Control Experience a must
CAE Parc Aviation,
The successful candidate will become part of the current Operations Control team with our client
The Crew Control Supervisor will have the following key responsibilities:
- Day to day management, monitoring, and support of Crew Control activities.
- Ensure the clients On-Time Performance (OTP) criteria in relation to Crew Control issues are achieved.
- Facilitate client and aviation authority audits.
- Develop, implement and maintain written procedures to ensure ongoing refinement of workflows and processes to constantly improve efficiencies for the Crew Control team.
- Continuously develop and refine the organisational structure of the Crew Control team.
- Ensure the Crew Control team fully engaged and motivated.
- Mentor, coach, develop and support individual and team performance as necessary.
- Play an active role in ongoing probation and performance reviews as applicable for all members of the Crew Control team.
- Ensure all KPI's for the Crew Control team and measured, reported and achieved
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.