JetSelect Aviation is seeking passionate, highly skilled Contract Flight Attendants to join our team of Aviation Professionals. Our dedicated Flight Attendants are the face of JetSelect Aviation; providing a safe and memorable in-flight experience to our guests each flight. If you enjoy a diverse work schedule and providing exceptional customer service in a safety driven environment then this is the opportunity for you!
Please submit your online application to be considered for contract opportunities throughout our system.
Our growing fleet consists of the following aircraft types:
Falcon 900EX EASy
Challenger 300 & 350
Columbus, OH (CMH)
White Plains, NY (HPN)
Teterboro, NJ (TEB)
Wilmington, DE (ILG)
Washington, DC (Dulles) (IAD)
West Palm Beach, FL (PBI)
Boca Raton, FL (BCT)
Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE)
Opa Locka, FL (OPF)
Lexington, KY (LEX)
Kansas City, MO (MKC)
Goodland, KS (GLD)
Dallas, TX (DAL)
**All flight attendants, flying for JetSelect must be safety trained by JetSelect Aviation, FACTS or FlightSafety. Annual recurrent training is required.**
- Assist passengers & crew members in the event of an emergency situation.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations / company policies & procedures.
- Provide the highest standards of customer service to exceed clients expectations.
- Knowledge of & ability to assist and administer basic first aid to passengers in distress. (CPR, AED, First Aid)
- Culinary skills - knowledge of catering/ordering & food safety.
- Order, prepare/serve meals & beverages, including alcoholic beverages to guests.
- On-Time performance required - Ability to report to your assigned aircraft 1 hour prior to departure.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent required.
- 2+ years experience as a corporate flight attendant
- Current / Valid Passport with unrestricted ability to travel worldwide.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and welcoming professional decorum.
- Ability to be away from home for extended periods of time including, nights, weekends & holidays.
- Available to travel on short notice with a flexible schedule.
- Ability to pass 10 year background check
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening required.