Important! This job ad is no longer active
Airport and Ground Staff, Other
- Airport reservation, ticketing and excess baggage functions.
- Carry out Aircraft ramp handling functions with respect to ground operations.
- Carry out all procedures from passengers' baggage and cargo check-in, to boarding on the flight.
- Handling passengers', baggage and cargo, in case of delay, cancellation, critical connection and missed connection of flights.
- Deal with lost and damaged luggage.
- Carry out all functions as allocated by duty manager.
- Handling arriving passengers', baggage & cargo.
- Dealing with VVIP, VIP, CIP and special needs passengers accordingly.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Velana International Airport
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Completed GCE O’ Level with minimum three passes including English & Mathematics.
- Must be at least 18 years age.
- Able to work odd hours on shift duty.
- Previous experience in a similar field can be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and fluent in written and spoken English & Dhivehi.
- The right candidate will be organised, goal driven, people orientated and have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently within a small team and be prepared to work irregular hours.
- Be self-motivated and willing to take responsibility.
- Out standing and friendly personality.