Do you have a professional flight instructor background and good leadership- and communication skills?
On behalf of Pilot Flight Academy, we are looking for Flight Instructors (A). The company is growing due to worldwide demand for pilots!
- EASA CPL(A) and hold a FI(A)
- Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Speak and write fluent English
- Legal right to live and work in Norway
- Clean criminal record
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Structured in your work
- Safety aware
- You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures.
- As a Flight Instructor you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight
Upon employment, the selected candidates have to apply for The Civil Aviation Authority of Norway’s background check, and be approved to hold a mandatory access card that gives access to the security clearance area at the airport.
- permanent position
- Attractive and competitive pay scheme
- Attractive career program
- A set 5/4 working roster
- Contracted hours per year are 1700
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Pension and insurance schemes