Manager Flight Operations – Ireland
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America.
Our partner CHC Helicopters are now looking to recruit a Manager Flight Operations to be based in Ireland. As Manager Flight Operations IR (MFO IRE) you will be responsible for the leadership and strategic delivery of safe Flight Operations and training in IRE.
As MFO IRE you will have leadership responsibility for all pilots, flight crew and training teams in their operation. The role may (depending on the successful candidate’s individual qualifications and experience) also act as the nominated Post Holder for flight operations in the IR AOC. This is a management position which reports directly to the Director Flight Standards and dotted line to the Regional Director EMEA.
· Provides business leadership and overall management of the IRE flight operations and training teams
· Drive departmental efficiencies in the flight ops and training teams.
· Accountable for department manpower planning and implementation to deliver customer contract requirements, this required close collaboration with Commercial teams and the CHC OC.
· Retain a close customer focus on all flight operations and training matters and support Sales/Commercial team as required with proposals.
· Prime point of contact for pilot and aircrew groups.
· Develop highly effective and productive relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to deliver within a One CHC environment.
· Drive regional implementation and adherence of the CHC harmonized flight operations and training.
· Implement strong succession plans for all key appointments in Ireland flight ops and training
· Assist operations and training managers with performance management assessment of pilots and other assigned staff
· Final responsibility for the selection of pilots hired and other internal appointments and promotion - including to Command
To Apply Now for the role of Manager Flight Operations please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Airbus, Boeing, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director.
· Have the right to live and work in Ireland
· 5+ years demonstrated aviation leadership experience
· Must have ability to travel internationally, at times with short notice
· Practical experience and expertise in application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices.
· Demonstrated leadership experience in a collective labour working business, including labour negotiations
· Demonstrated strong decision making skills and attention to detail in financial and business areas
· Previous experience supporting bids/tenders.
· Comprehensive understanding of key business drivers from both an operational and commercial perspective
· Proven leadership experience and results at middle and senior management level in flight operations or flight training.
· Strong working knowledge and experience of financial and budget planning process and the provision of the regulations and the standards necessary to carry out the duties and responsibilities to ensure safety.
· Extensive knowledge of EASA aviation legislation, standards and aviation operations Valid passport and ability to travel without restrictions