Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific.
The company creates a supportive work environment and provides opportunities for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Perform all functions related to buying and repairing materials on a daily basis, including sourcing, writing purchase orders, and generating repair orders;
- Determine the most appropriate logistical need to transport parts to grounded aircraft, including courier, charter, or standard shipping methods;
- React immediately and organize material support in the AOG (Aircraft On Ground) situations;
- Coordinate with maintenance control to make certain that all materials arrive in anticipation of changes in planned maintenance;
- Track shipment orders to delivery;
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Office in the business heart of Vilnius – Quadrum Business Centre;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with. Join us, you’ll see what we mean.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous experience in aviation or logistics (airfreight);
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written);
- Computer skills.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to work in shifts, including night time.