- He shall report to the Director of Maintenance.
- Maintenance of helicopters as per the prescribed d procedures by the manufacturer and regulations.
- Supervise the maintenance persons and technician working on helicopters.
- Plan, forecast, anticipate and execute all maintenance activities for the helicopters.
- Follow and enforce the quality system as in vogue in the standard procedures of Fujairah Aviation Academy.
- Develop complete helicopter maintenance infrastructure including ground support equipment, tools, workshop and other facilities.
- Establish procedures and develop/implement standard practices for the helicopter maintenance facility.
- Liaise and coordinate with the OEM, sources of maintenance, spares supply, contractors and other agencies for procurement of parts and maintenance of helicopters.
Must be a certified engineer holding valid license with type rating of R-44 helicopter to sign off the helicopter after maintenance and inspections other than factory related maintenance and overhaul by the a regulatory authority of an ICAO member state. Should have worked on helicopters for minimum 10 years and first hand working experience in supervisory role in maintenance/inspection of R-44 helicopters for minimum five years.
holder of AME License rating B1.2 , B1.4