Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client RwandAir are currently recruiting experienced and qualified B737NG Captains. This is an excellent 2-year renewable contract and offers an excellent remuneration package. Should you wish to receive further information on these positions please forward a copy of your latest CV, we would welcome an opportunity to discuss these positions with you in greater detail. Confirmed screening dates available on the 04,05,08,09,12,13,and 15 February.
Minimum Qualifications for application:
- Current EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL with current B737NG Type Rating
- Current Class 1 medical
- Total time in excess of 5,000 hours
- Minimum 500 hours PIC on B737 and 300 hours on B737NG, with international experience
- Under 63 years of age
- Proficiency check and medical within the last 6 months
- English level 4 or above
- Have flown the B737NG within the last 12 months
- No accountable accidents or incidents on record
- No criminal record
If you would wish to receive further information on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV. We look forward to talking with you.