Zenon Aviation has been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Sales Programme Manager on a permanent basis at their training facilities in South East UK.
As a Sales Program Manager, you serve as key customer contact and are responsible for the overall performance and progress of the programs assigned to you.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated, positive, enthusiastic, customer focused, hands-on, goal and results driven individual.
The successful candidate will be someone who has had experience with very complex, multi-disciplinary contracts linked to training delivery coordinating various activities (equipment, training, and logistics) with a good command of aviation business acumen to be able to balance their client needs with business requirements.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- To Serve as key customer contact for answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and delivering excellent customer service.
- To be responsible for the overall program in accordance with the established contractual obligations and business objectives, ensuring that program requirements are met and are in the best interests of the business, achieving this through setting and monitoring of goals and objectives.
- Host regular customer calls with identified customer and teams, managing and publishing weekly action item status and shared file location(s)
- Work with Scheduling, Training, Operations, Quality and Customer Service teams to meet operational objectives for assigned accounts, in all phases of the Customer journey, by establishing and maintaining project plans and schedules.
- Prepare and present high-level status at Program Executive Reviews with customers and internally, and ensuring meeting actions are documented and communicated.
- Work with internal teams to execute on questionnaires, quality issues, audits and other requests from identified customer(s).
- Work with scheduling and training teams to understand and manage Training Change Notification communications to assigned customer(s)
- Assist with updating monthly (Strategic) Account forecasts and produce monthly forecast reports for identified accounts to various formats and internal teams
- Maintain CRM funnel of projects and opportunities for identified (Strategic) Accounts
- Drive execution of Strategic Account Plans working closely with the responsible Account Manager.
- Host key customer meetings
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- University Degree (Business Administration, Commerce or a related field of study)
- Experience in Aviation is a preference
- Robust communication skills
- Very results-driven
- Knowledge of product lifecycle and project management
- Excellent Management & Analytical skills
- A good command of the English language
- Be available for regular travel abroad
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.