Are you passionate for aviation?
Are you familiar with maintenance activities?
Do you have planning experience?
Do you like fast pacing environment, are you resilient enough?
Then you might handle the following tasks:
- Managing and approve work up to and excluding C-checks maintenance , including internal work orders, Engineering orders for modification, deferred final repairs, LLP changes, rectification of defects before due limit.
- Create and issue Work Package for production.
- Check of submitted records by maintenance organization providing line maintenance services and report back Work Package in AMOS.
- Track aircraft utilization in AMOS.
- Request and support OCC with scheduling aircraft rotations.
- Preparation and managing of deferred items rectification with contracted maintenance organizations.
- Supporting WAH representative work at Maintenance Organization, performing the C Check organization and participate on regular short term planning duties.
- Tracking of Deviations from Maintenance Program.
- Cooperation with MCC, Long Term Planning in order to handle on time works.
- Cooperation and communication with Maintenance provider to ensure actively stable and reliable maintenance services.
- Follow applicable requirements of Safety Management System i.a.w.Section 4 of OM.
Why we are looking for you?
To plan all maintenance events (Schedule and Unscheduled) up to C Check level.
Liaison with MRO’s, AOG Desk, OCC and MCC to ensure all requirements are in place for the performance of the maintenance actions.
We strongly believe in you if you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering;
- Fluent English knowledge;
- Willingness to travel.
It would be advantage if you have:
- A320 GenFam training (Level I) or Type training on a similar type of same category;
- Good knowledge of the relevant parts of CAME;
- Fuel Tank Safety training level 2;
- EWIS training;
- Human Factors training;
- Good knowledge of AMOS and MS Office tools.