ALH Airlines is a newly incorporated ACMI provider in Malta operating the fleet of Airbus A330 aircraft. The company is an up-and-coming subsidiary of Avion Express, the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world, backed by Avion Express extensive expertise and years of experience in the ACMI market.
ALH Airlines offers high-quality long-haul services to airlines worldwide and is now looking to expand its team with passionate and ambitious professionals, willing to grow and develop together with the company.
We are looking for experienced Airbus A330 Cabin Crew to join us for ACMI operations.
We expect that you:
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are from 5'2" (158cm) to 6'3" (190cm) tall;
- Have at least one year of recent experience as an operating cabin crew;
- Have experience on Airbus Family aircraft;
- Are fluent in English (both spoken and written);
- Hold an EASA Cabin Crew Attestation, valid EEA passport with unrestricted worldwide travel, EASA Cabin Crew Medical report, Criminal Record;
- Can swim unassisted;
- Have no visible tattoos/piercings;
- Are fully flexible and willing to work on any day at any time and accept roster changes at short notice.
We will appreciate if you:
- Have a valid A330 type rating;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Speak any additional foreign languages.
Ready to join our team?
Send your CV (including EEA passport, Cabin Crew Attestation, Valid Cabin Crew Medical Report, Valid Criminal Record) with the subject “CABIN CREW”