As a Maintenance Control Center Duty Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining the Airworthiness of Volotea’s fleet, composed of Boeing B717-200 and Airbus A319, by proactive control of both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification. This would be in accordance with Company, Manufacturer and Civil Aviation Authorities procedures and legislation.
Day to day Maintenance Operations Control:
24/7 monitoring of Aircraft Technical Status.
- Technical support to Crews providing immediate real time expert advice and guidance on interpretation of the MEL dispatch and Technical Troubleshooting.
- Management of maintenance assistance in remote stations.
- AOG monitoring and recovery, Fault Isolation and Parts Request.
- Control and rectification of Deferred Defects in due time, having direct impact on the operational performance of our fleet.
- Fleet Technical Status update and communication of the Operational Limitations.
- Airbus Fleet condition monitoring through AIRMAN (Aircraft Maintenance Analysis), in order to propose the necessary actions to rectify findings and areas of non-compliance.
- Traceability, Analysis and Troubleshooting of Intermittent Faults across the fleet.
- Technical delay follow-up during daily operation.
- Scheduled maintenance supervision to ensure performance of the Line Maintenance contractors is in compliance with Volotea standards.
- Primary interface between the maintenance department, OCC and Flight Crews on a daily basis. Support to Operations control to minimise the schedule disruption.
- Line Stations support on site.
- Support on non-routine maintenance tasks (e.g. Engine changes).
EASA Part 66 Licensed Aircraft Engineer certified on A320 family (CFM56), Boeing B717 will be a plus.
- Five Years relevant work experience, troubleshooting experience will be considered a plus.
- Previous experience in Maintenance Control, Technical representative, Airline Engineering or Line Maintenance.
- Strong technical knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Good communication skills, able to communicate effectively to all related parties both verbally and written.
- Fluent English compulsory, Spanish, Italian and French will be considered a plus.
- Self-disciplined, highly-organized individual able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive and cooperative attitude.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and programs (especially Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Willing to work on 24/7 rotating shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Experience in AMOS and AIMS will be considered a plus.
- EASA Regulation (Part M, Part 145), EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety certificates in force will be considered a plus.
- Driver’s License.