Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting an Airline in their search for experienced Dash Q400 B1 and or B2 Licensed Engineers for a 6 month rotational contract based in Central Asia.
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation inc. Breakfast Provided
- Local Transportation Provided
- Rotation Provided
- Flights provided
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our Licensed Engineers is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send copies of the following documentation to us:
- Colour copy of Passport
- Logbook or Experience letters
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please call our.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- EASA B1 and or B2 License
- Current Dash Q400 type rating
- 2 years minimum of line maintenance experience
- Logbook or experience letter of 100 days in the last 12 months performing maintenance on type.