NORDIC AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS is aircraft component MRO specializes in providing a one-stop-shop capability for modification, in-house testing, repair and overhaul of an extensive range of radio, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and oxygen components. We provide support for a wide variety of components for Boeing 737, Airbus 320.
We are looking for experienced engineer for Halon Fire Extinguishers shop set up and operations.
- To provide consultations to set up halon Fire Exhinguishers Shop.
- To provide maintenance of fire extinguishers as per CMM requirements
- Technical education or Aeronautical school or Aeronautical military school
- EASA Part 145 Legislation Basic Training (145.A.30(e)) (CAA or Part-147)
- At least 2 years of Aeronautical experience in the field of aviation maintenance
- Appropriate theoretical and practical Fire Extinguisher Training related to the OEM or OEM recognized training organization or an appropriately rated PART 145 organization
*Human Factor Initial (145.A.30(e))