Qualified CA and or Inter with 4-5 years of experience (either airline or other industries) or MBA Finance.
Aware of tax planning, components and tax returns compliance/formalities.
4-5 years working experience in MIS, Budgeting, Management reporting assignments in any organization/financial institution.
Adequate knowledge of tax software/ MS Office, MIS/reports/proposals/ presentation.
Knowledge of all functional aspects/handling and process & compliance/ requirement expected.
Fully conversant in Hindi and English languages, knowledge of local language is an advantage.
Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
Able to politely and professionally yet effectively interact with a wide range of individuals including senior leaderships/employees, associates, business contacts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
- Knowledge of the Taxation and Accounts finalization esp on issues related with filing of TDS, GST and other taxation aspects.
- Preparing tax payments and share financial data with the accounting department.
- Estimating and tracking tax returns.
- Completing regular (quarterly and annual) tax reports/MIS.
- Involve and help to implement taxation initiatives and systems.
- Proficient in MIS Reporting like MIS Variance Analysis, Debtor Ageing, Working Capital Management, Various Internal Management Reports like Expense Tracker.
- Activities involving preparation of Balance Sheet and P&L & various Schedules.
- Review of processes involved in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Proficient in various reconciliations like bank reconciliations, vendor reconciliations, customer reconciliations, Stock reconciliation etc.
- Good exposure in handling related functional activities (Statutory, Tax, Transfer Pricing and Internal Audit).
- Responsible for end to end accounting, tax compliance, and finalization of financials.