"Imperial Jet" is a multinational, long-established provider of tailored private jet charter, leasing, management and ownership solutions with offices in Germany / Lebanon, operating under German AOC.
- Monitor the progress of all company fights and provide operational information as may be requested to all flights operated by the Company
- Prepare (dispatch) and ensure flight follow-ups as per established Company policies & procedures
- Monitor airport conditions and current air traffic control situations on behalf of flight crew members and provide meteorological data, without analysis or interpretation
- Convey to the pilot-in-command the necessary information to ensure the safe conduct of the flight
- Initiate emergency response procedures as required by the Company emergency policies and procedures
- Display a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to clients, managers and fellow employees
The position of Flight Control & Dispatch Officer performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
Fluent in read, written and spoken English.
Minimum 1 year of similar experience or holder of a pilot degree
Strong attention to details and follow up skills
Flexible for a rotational schedule