Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Planning & Project Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Maintenance Planners for openings in Sacramento, CA.
- Prepare a maintenance plan that provides continuous maintenance flow with minimum interruption to flight operations.
- Work with aircraft maintenance control operations and other operational departments to ensure planning and scheduling of FAA approved maintenance program requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance forecasting, projecting maintenance costs, building work orders and maintaining cost sheets.
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED; College degree a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years in a Maintenance Planner or Coordinator position and/or Project Management experience.
- Aviation experience and an A&P License are preferred.
- Requires strong organizational and planning skills along with the ability to multi task.
- Working knowledge of standard PC word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications.
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and the ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments in a fluid operational environment.
- Criminal Background Check required.