Maintenance Repair Operations, Electronic Engineer
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Electrical Engineers for openings in Greenville, SC.
- This position will be within the Design & Integration skill set to support an Avionics Upgrade (CNS/ATM) project.
- Will be responsible for providing electrical engineering avionics designs in support of CNS/ATM upgrade on a C-130H aircraft.
- This includes development/design of block diagrams, wiring diagrams, and cable assemblies for avionics system installations.
- Experience developing ground and flight test procedures and assisting the production team as required during installation and test is also required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent design experience with at least 10 years of electrical design.
- Must be experienced with Engineering design software for electrical design.
- Ability to understand schematics, generate interconnect diagrams and troubleshoot equipment installations.
- Experience with aircraft architectures and electrical integration of avionics subsystems.
- Criminal Background Check required.
If you find violations, report this job