Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Certification Engineers for openings in Greenville, SC.
- Will be responsible for providing Certification Engineering related to an avionics design in support of a CNS/ATM upgrade on a C-130H aircraft.
- Develop, compile, and/or coordinate internal and external resources to assist in the development of data to support the “Certification” activities with items such as Project Specific Certification Plans, Conformity Inspection Plans, Test Plans, Test Reports, Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, EWIS Zonal Analysis, Functional Hazard Assessments, System Safety Assessments, and Request for Conformities for STC data packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline related to Aerospace Certification with at least 7 years of certification experience.
- A demonstrated and extensive understanding of aircraft engineering and certification functions
- Criminal Background Check required.
If you find violations, report this job