ALG is currently recruiting for a Deputy Head of Flight Operations to work for our client based in Melbourne. The organisation is a flight training school, and this individual will be a significant contributor to the smooth operations, compliance, as well as company growth.
This is a fulltime permanent position, with an excellent remuneration structure that will be based on the ideal candidate's experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Current Australian CPL
- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time
- Grade 1 Flight Instructor Rating, and endorsements
- Significant experience training Flight Instructors
- Current Instrument rating: MEA, IAP 2D, IAP 3D.
- Significant experience in Multi Engine Instrument Rating Training
- 150 hours of PIC experience in Multi Engine
- Ability to obtain and hold Head of Operations approval for a Part 141 organisation
- Flight Activity Endorsement: SPIN
- Excellent leadership, and ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Ability to promote policies, procedures and standards throughout the school
- Current ASIC, Australian Class 1 Medical, and Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Must be an Australian Citizen
In addition to the above, some ideal criteria include:
- CASA approved Flight Examiner
- 250 Instrument Hours
- Certificate IV in training and assessment
If you address the required criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please apply now. Please note that no telephone enquiries are taken at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.