Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-02-04
Valid to: 2019-07-01
Maintenance Repair Operations, Systems Engineer
On behalf of our customer we are looking for Feedback Control Engineer to work in Brussels.
- Participate in the design of systems developed within the Actuation System Business Units. Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including embedded software) and power sources.
The main activities will be:
- From the functional file, establish dynamic and thermal models of the system;
- Synthetize a feedback control law allowing to satisfy all related dynamic performance requirements;
- Simulate all static, dynamic and thermal performances to establish the worst-case analysis;
- Adapt the various models after tests on prototypes;
- Write the justification file covering those activities. M
- Deep knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Knowledge of Modelica language, via Dymola or similar.
- General knowledge of mechatronic systems.
- Practical and/or academic knowledge of robust control techniques.
- Knowledge of hydraulics is a plus.
- Knowledge of DOORS is a plus.
- 3 years’ experience on a similar position.