Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To support the requirements of Continued Airworthiness the Technical Support team provide 24/7 Engineering support to the airline and maintenance operations. Located within the flydubai Network Control Centre you will be part of the CAR M organisation ensuring continuing airworthiness standards are maintained and also provide engineering support to the Manager Maintenance Control.
1. Continued Airworthiness and Technical Support tasks related to airframe systems, avionics, structures, interiors, engines and components as required to support engineering operational issues.
2. Responsible for initiation of appropriate actions relating to issuance of emergency ADs, SBs, fleetwide inspections and away from base AOGs.
3. Responsible for the Engineering Daily Technical Status reviewing maintenance operations, technical delays, deferred defects, operational restrictions in relation to the flydubai fleet.
4. Monitoring and evaluation of defects using AHM & AMOS in order to ensure correct troubleshooting, defect clearance and repetitive defects are actioned appropriately.
5. Evaluation and interpretation of technical data including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Component Service Bulletins, and other Regulatory and manufacturers publications.
6. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including OEMs to resolve Engineering issues and ensuring appropriate approved data is in place to allow release of aircraft.
7. Assisting in the evaluation of processes that improve system reliability in conjunction with the aircraft manufacturers, equipment manufacturers/suppliers (including components), this includes SB’s, CSB’s, AD’s, SL’s and any other supplier documentation.
8. Providing assistance with investigations arising from ASR’s, MOR’s etc.
9. Assisting in the development and implementation of processes and procedures required for the technical operation of the fleet.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Engineering degree or ICAO Type 2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License (B2 or B1) or Engineering Apprenticeship
• At least 5 years previous experience in similar role essential
Knowledge / Skills
• Proficiency in AMOS desirable
• Proficiency in AHM desirable
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
(Shift, Objectives, Financial Details etc)
This role will involve working across the full range of engineering disciplines, therefore the successful applicant should be resourceful, flexible and have a systematic approach to solving problems.
This is a shift position, alternating between day and night shift on a 4 on 4 off pattern.